Proprietary water-based formula is filled with light-reflective iridescent shimmers that dance and glisten with you as you move.
Long lasting, feels like nothing on skin and it smells delicious Hydrating
Removal Tips: 1. Use Vaseline For Hydration and Removal -Apply a dime size amount of vaseline to your lips and leave it on for a few minutes, five at most. Once the time is up, grab a damp towel and wipe your lips clean to reveal a soft and fresh pout.
2. Use Oil To Make It Slide Off - Go through your kitchen and improvise with olive oil. Drizzle some olive oil (or baby oil, either one works just fine) over a cotton round and dab it over your lips. Prepare to see some magic right before your eyes.
3. Ditch Water And Use A Micellar Cleanser - Apply a few drops of a micellar water like Simple’s onto a dark washcloth or cotton round. Gently, starting at the center of your lips, rub off the lipstick and watch the color slide off right before your eyes.
4. Exfoliate WIth Brown Sugar And Honey - For an impromptu exfoliator, mix equal parts of brown sugar and honey in a small dish and rub the mixture over your lips for 30 seconds. Wipe off the excess with a damp washcloth and apply a hydrating lip balm right after to retain moisture.
5. Remove Patches With A Toothbrush - Apply chap stick and coat your lips entirely. Then, take a toothbrush (not the same one you use to brush your teeth with because it will get dirty and look gross) and gently “scrub” your lips in small circles until you see the dried patches of lipstick disappear.
6. Go For a Classic Remover Like Cold Cream - Just use your fingers to apply the product to your lips and wipe them clean with a tissue paper or cotton round.